02/20/13, 8:08 pm
My dad wants to retire from his repair shop I want to take it over but I want to make it an llc what do I have to do and how much would it cost
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Business Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Feb 21,2013 9:27 AM

You'll need to arrange for transfer of the ownership and properly establish a corporation. Contact Mark Lefkowicz, in my office, for assistance.

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon