11/06/12, 12:12 pm
if a 13 yr old girl is the victim of sexual abuse resulting in long term mental health issues, can the offender be sued for damages?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Juvenile Dependency
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Nov 08,2012 12:29 PM

There very well may be a tort cause of action available. You really need to sit down with an attorney to discuss what that might look like.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon