06/24/12, 6:06 pm
What is the best way to go about my 3rd m.i.p. and an unlawful noise prohibited misdemeanor?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Michigan  |  Drunk Driving & DUI Law
Cost: Free


Kevin Bessant Says:

Jul 02,2012 10:21 PM

You will need to seek the counsel of an experienced criminal defense attorney. If this is your third M.I.P, then you were most likely placed on probation for this offense previously. This means that the Judge can take into consideration your prior offenses in the new case. You need aggressive representation to work to have this charge dismissed or reduced. On a third offense the Judge can increase the conditions of your sentence or even issue jail time.

Any legal advice given or legal questions answered via this medium does not constitute an Attorney-Client relationship and or Attorney-Client Privileges.

Kevin Bessant
Law Office of Kevin Bessant & Associates PLLC
1274 Library St. Suite 304,Detroit, MI 48226

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon