09/29/13, 6:06 am
I was a tourist from the Philippines who got married with my Filipino husband in New York last 2008.My husband in not an American citizen. We had a son who was born in new York.I would like to separate from my husband. What should I do? Am not familiar with American on on divorce, separation and annualment? Please help thanks.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Sep 30,2013 11:58 AM

Please contact Mark Lefkowicz, Esq. of my office for assistance. Our main office telephone # is 212-766-5665 We welcome the opportunity to help.

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon