05/10/15, 8:08 pm
When my ex and I were together, I sent him nude photos of myself because we were in a long distance relationship. He is now distributing them to his friends without my permission. Is there anything I can do about this? He lives in Texas and I live in New York
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Sexual Harassment Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

May 11,2015 11:27 AM

It depends on the manner in which he is distributing them and how the photographs were generated. Contact my office for a consultation. Tel #: 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon