03/26/13, 9:09 pm
I suffered an injury while at my present employer. The injury should be covered under workman's comp, but I have surgery setup to have the injury repaired thru my emp. insurance covered 100% this friday. My employer is giving me the decision to pursue under workman's comp or proceed w/ emp ins. My ? is am i in danger of my emp. ins. denying a coverage claim because they beleive this injury should have been filed under workman's comp?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Florida  |  Workers Compensation Law
Cost: Free


David Aronberg Says:

Mar 27,2013 9:42 AM

You should speak to a workers compensation attorney located in your area of Fort Walton Beach. If you are not able to find someone, please call me and I will help. 561-266-9191.

David Aronberg
Aronberg & Aronberg, Injury Law Firm
2160 West Atlantic Avenue,Delray Beach, FL 33445

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon