11/28/12, 10:10 am
How, if I live in one state do I seal a criminal record in another state?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Nov 28,2012 5:09 PM

Assuming it is one of the few types of cases that can be sealed, you can file a motion with the court to seal the record. The court will make the ultimate ruling. You can also hire an attorney in the state in which you need the record sealed, to do this work for you.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon