01/16/18, 5:05 pm
hi where to start. ok in 1988 i got married. back in 1988 we split up. i started divorce proceedings a couple of times but never followed through for one reason or another it never became final, the day that he packed up and moved out was the last time i ever saw him , talked to him, or for that matter knew of his where abouts. now 30 years later i am to be remarried and as of 4 years ago he is remarried... well not legally. my question is what is the cheapest, fastest and easiest way to get divorced? one major problem is that i no longer live in arizona but will be here for another 2 weeks . he on the other hand is a resident of tempe arizona. we both want this divorce very badley. no arguements abouty who gets what,. he keeps his and i keep mine. what do i do
United States   |   Arizona  |  Divorce Law
Cost: Free


Chris Hildebrand Says:

Jan 17,2018 10:48 AM

You can either proceed with a default divorce wherein you file for divorce, serve your husband, and then agree upon a default divorce decree. You will have to wait approximately 30 days to request a default hearing at which time you submit your decree to the judge. Alternatively, you can file for divorce, your husband can file a response, and a settlement agreement and divorce decree can be drafted and submitted to the court 60 days after your husband is served with the divorce petition. You can try to do this on your own or we are available to get you through the process. The cost is around $2,500.00 if we handle it for you, but that includes the divorce filing fees and process server fees which is about $500.00. You can reach us at (480)305-8300. I hope this information was helpful to you.

Chris Hildebrand
Hildebrand Law, PC
4900 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 1500,Scottsdale, Arizona 85251

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon