03/27/15, 10:10 am
How do I take someone to court for posting lies about my families and myselfs personal life
United States   |   New York  |  Small Claims Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 30,2015 10:16 AM

You should speak with an attorney experienced in dealing with these types of claims. Feel free to call my office at 212-766-5665 Eric Gottfried

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: