04/02/18, 11:11 pm
I own 1/3 of a home with my sister and my sister moved n and wont sell or buy me out. She wont pay rent or move out. When I send a certified letter she refuses it. This has been going on since 2011. What can I do? I want back rent or buy me out.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Probate Trusts Wills & Estates
Cost: Free


Kevin Neiman Says:

May 08,2018 12:09 PM

The remedy you have is to take her to court to force a sale. But you have to see a lawyer if you want any progress. Initial advice should not cost the earth.

The information on this website does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. This website is only for general informational purposes only. By using this site, you understand and agree that there is no attorney-client relationship or confidentiality between you and Kevin Neiman. This website should not be used as a substitute for proper legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in the subject area in your state, who is familiar with all of the circumstances and all of your specific facts and with whom you have an attorney-client relationship. Law can differ greatly from one state to another and changes frequently. The answers provided are general, and may not apply to a particular factual or legal situation identified by the question or not contained in the question.

Kevin Neiman
Law Offices of Kevin S. Neiman, pc
999 18th Street, Suite 1230 S,Denver, Colorado 80202

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon