03/14/14, 8:08 pm
If I remain in the state of New York but take my two young kids and leave my husband, do I need to have his consent to leave the house? Also, I am clueless as to the steps I need to take to do this and as of right now I have no income but am currently searching for a part time job until I can find child care. What do I need to do to get legal aide?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 18,2014 1:00 PM

You should immediately consult with a qualified Matrimonial and Family Law Attorney Please call Mark Lefkowicz, Esq. at 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon