09/03/12, 9:09 pm
I am in NJ. Recently my friends and I were involved in a situation involving underage drinking/illegal drug use that ended with police involvement and medical attention being called for one person (minor issues). I was questioned over the phone about the incident and had information taken down. Am I at risk of getting a drug or alcohol charge? Should I look into hiring a lawyer? Or what should I do next or prepare for?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New Jersey  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Arkady Bukh Says:

Oct 24,2012 12:52 PM

Are you saying that you were questioned by the police over the phone? If so, you need to get a copy of that statement that you made and get an attorney as soon as possible. The attorney can go over this with to see if you made any admissions to any crimes in this statement. You should never speak to the police without an attorney present.

Arkady Bukh
Bukh Law Firm, P.C.
14 Wall Street,New York, NY 10005

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon