12/05/12, 9:09 pm
Is it possible to start a mobile bartending business in NC and what permit(s) would I need? Thanks!
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   North Carolina  |  Business Law
Cost: Free


Richard Bobholz Says:

Dec 24,2012 1:24 AM

Without knowing more than you gave, you will certainly need a business privilege license, an EIN through the IRS, an LLC or Corporation setup (to help alleviate liability), and possibly a liquor license. Counties and localities also have their own licensing requirements, so it's hard to say what else you will need. You can always call the licensing board and alcohol control board to see if your business requires different licensing. Generally, those who I've called for licenses have been extremely helpful!

No attorney client relationship is established until a written agreement stating such is signed by both parties. Any information obtained from this or other websites is for educational or promotional purposes only.

Richard Bobholz
R. W. Bobholz Law, PLLC
1124 Southpoint Crossing Dr,Durham, NC 27713

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon