01/04/13, 4:04 pm
What is the best possible way to get 3year old warrants lifted without doing any jail time?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Jason Dunkle Says:

Jan 05,2013 10:08 AM

The best possible way to get a favorable resolution and not get screwed by the system is to have a lawyer on your side representing your interests. The likelihood of avoiding jail time is dependent upon many factors, including what type of warrants you have. For example, warrants issued for failure to pay costs/fines may be resolved if you can pay a chunk of the money and sign a new payment contact. If the warrants are based upon failure to appear for pending criminal charges, your ability to remain free on bail is dependent upon the severity of the charges, and, having an attorney often shows that you are taking the charges seriously and thereby are going to appear in court at future hearings. Contact a Philly defense attorney like Brian Fishman at 215-874-6724.

The responses provided on this site are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as providing legal advice regarding an individual situation. No attorney-client relationship is created between the reader and JD Law, P.C.

Jason Dunkle
JD Law, P.C.
204 East Calder Way, Suite 306,State College, PA 16801

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon