01/17/16, 5:05 pm
my mother said she left me 50,000 she passed away oct 29, 2014 her name was Donna Sue Self. her husband wanted my ss number and then he would give me out what he wanted and there was not that much. so want to know what i can do to find out where it is or what i can do. please help. don't know what to do.. don't know where to name is Michael Stokes 417 851 7009 emial is
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Missouri  |  Probate Trusts Wills & Estates
Cost: Free


Jason Kotlyarov Says:

May 22,2016 3:26 PM

You need to locate a copy of the will or trust document that your mother left. If you can, try to find out if she had an attorney draft the will or trust, and if she did, contact that attorney to figure out your next step. You should also consider speaking with an Estate Planning attorney in your area and there are several excellent ones in Springfield. The key to your question lies in whether or not there is a will or trust, and if there is, what that document says. If there isn't a will or trust, you should contact an Estate Planning attorney anyway to see if your mother's estate will be going through probate and what you may be able to do about it.

The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Further, any statement on this website of prior results does not guarantee a similar outcome and should not be construed as legal advice, since an attorney-client relationship has not been created. Please do not send us confidential information unless an attorney-client relationship has been established, since you will not create an attorney-client relationship by doing so.

Jason Kotlyarov
Kotlyarov Law Group
107 W. 9th St. #318,Kansas City, Missouri 64105

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon