03/24/18, 11:11 am
My husband has 2 children from a previous relationship. We have 4 children ourselves. His ex recently filed for a got an increase in child support. His 2 children outside of the home are getting a much bigger percent of his pay than what our 4 are. His is our sole income, and it is now to the point where we cannot afford to live. Can I file for child support even though we are married and living together?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Pennsylvania  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Leonard Hill Says:

Apr 05,2018 8:58 AM

I would strongly encourage you to contact an attorney who specializes in Family Law. Based on where you live, here are two sources for which to find an attorney: - Lawyer Referral Service of the Westmoreland Bar Association. - Free Legal Resources

Leonard Hill
Hill & Associates
123 S. Broad Street, Suite 1100,Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19109
(215) 567-7600

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon