Status: New     03/21/16, 5:05 pm
Hello. My brother resides in NY, I in Florida with my fiance. My brother and his ex have a 3 yr old girl. His name is on the child's birth certificate. The mother is a heroin addict, her house is disgusting, and the child is in an unsafe environment. My brother, however, is trying to get his life in order, as he has had trouble with the law and drugs as well. My fiance and I both have good employment and would be financially and emotionally fit to take care of the child. How would we go about seeking custody of the child? My brother would not mind his daughter living with us, as we could provide for the child. I feel this is an urgent matter, and I know that a father has rights as well. I would appreciate any feedback and advice on where to start. Thank you.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Florida  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Waiting for attorney response...