05/24/12, 7:07 pm
I am having trouble getting money back from a cosmetology school I attended for only 12 days. The contract states that I should get all of my money back except my $250 deposit and the few hours I attended. I have went by the school and sent many emails and the owner/manager will not get back with me. The amount owed to me is over $3,500. Should I take legal action?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   California  |  Education Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

May 25,2012 9:45 AM

Yes. You should sent them a letter demanding the return of your money and if they do not return the money, file a small claims action. Most courts have a self-help office for small claims matters and they can provide you with information on which forms to file and who to sue.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon