02/01/15, 10:10 pm
my friends childs father is kicking her out and not letting her take her daughter with her. Can he do that without stepping in a courtroom?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Feb 09,2015 12:29 PM

Please call my office and ask to speak with Mark Lefkowicz Mr. Lefkowicz is an experienced Family Law attorney that can help. Very truly yours, Eric Gottfried Toll Free Main #: 88-88-LAW- FIRM

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon