08/11/13, 12:12 pm
I just found out my husband of 10 years is cheating on me not the first time we have 2 children how do i go about filing for divorce child support am i intitiled to spousal support. I want to stick it to him and his girlfriend. Is it expensive.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Divorce Law
Cost: Free


Tatyana Agarunov Says:

Aug 12,2013 4:27 PM

The cost of a divorce really depends on the situation and your location. I would recommend for you to reach out to a local family attorney and discuss your situation. Make sure to find someone who offers free initial consultations.

Tatyana Agarunov
Agarunov Law Firm
30 Broad Street,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon


Eric Gottfried Says:

Aug 12,2013 12:10 PM

New York is a No-Fault Divorce State, therefore, his infidelity would not result in a financial penalty. However, if you're interested in filing for divorce and child support, we can assist you. Please call Mark Lefkowicz of my office at 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon