03/31/15, 10:10 am
how can a father win legal custody of his son. since day one I have provided everything for my son (4) he constantly stats he wants to stay with me. I can provide him with a better living financially, emotionally and strong education.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Apr 06,2015 11:29 AM

You have to petition for custody. Contact Mark Lefkowicz, of my office, to request a consultation. We can explain your rights. Tel #: 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon