06/03/13, 9:09 pm
I currently live with my gf and her two kids who are two and four years old. Her ex has had some foul things to say about me in the past but recent has called me a drunk child molester in an argument with my girlfriend. On another occasion my girlfriends kids were at her exs house with his girlfriend and her child hit my girlfriends two year old. It resulted in a texting argument between the two and I was mentioned as a drunken rapist. My girlfriend wants him to have supervised visits and im afraid these false accusations might come up out of spite. I have never harmed these children in any way and these are false accusations is there any preemptive measures I can take in cases this blows up and im wrongfully accused. Thank you
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Jun 05,2013 4:22 PM

You should immediately speak with a qualified family law attorney. Please call Mark Lefkowicz, Esq., of my office, at 212-766-5665 for information.

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon