02/07/13, 11:11 am
My 2 year old son fell at a Chick-fil-a play area in Florida while with my wife. She took him to the ER where he got 4 stitches over his eyebrow. I did not contact them for about month afterwards when we started getting the bills from the hospital. They do not have record of it happening except me calling and telling them about it a few weeks later. I am only trying to get the bill paid! Do I have a case?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Florida  |  Personal Injury and Tort Law
Cost: Free


Andrew Rader Says:

Feb 07,2013 2:24 PM

You may have a case against Chick-fil-A since your son did get injured on their property. The determining factor is the reason for his fall and if there is any liability that can be placed on the restaurant. I'd be happy to discuss your sons case with you. My contact information is 954-913-2273 and I look forward to speaking with you.

Andrew Rader
Cutler Rader, PL
1166 W. Newport Center Dr Suite 308,Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon