09/06/12, 2:02 pm
My dad was caught shoplifting about $385 worth of merchandise at a supermarket yesterday. He has a criminal background for other charges including one for shoplifting about 5-6 years ago. How can we dispute the charges if we think he suffers from kleptomania?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New Jersey  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Arkady Bukh Says:

Oct 24,2012 12:49 PM

You need to discuss this problem that your father has with his attorney. The attorney will probably want a psychological opinion that your father suffers from this disease and hopefully an expert that will testify in court to this. Definitely bring this psychological situation up with your father's attorney right away.

Arkady Bukh
Bukh Law Firm, P.C.
14 Wall Street,New York, NY 10005

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon