03/25/13, 2:02 pm
I believe that I am the father of my ex-girlfriends child but she will not allow me to get a DNA test. For a year she told me that I was the father and now it's been an addition year since she has admitted to not knowing who the father is. I haven't been able to be in the child's life at all bc of the mom. Is their anything I can do?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 26,2013 9:45 AM

You can bring a petition to establish paternity. Contact Mark Lefkowicz, of my office, for assistance. Tel #: 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon