10/05/15, 2:02 pm
If i have an attorney working on a car accident case an i am dissatisfied with results can i fire the lawyer and deal with insurance company myself to receive payment on claim
Share This:
United States   |   Alabama  |  Accident Law
Cost: Free


Jim Hasser Says:

Oct 05,2015 2:28 PM

You can, but your attorney may assert a lien for the work he has done. Good luck. Jim Hasser

Jim Hasser
Jim Hasser - Attorney at Law
4208 Rochester Rd.,Mobile, AL 36608

Share This: