10/02/12, 5:05 pm
Does an 18 yr old need adult supervision if i am no longer living in the house I am putting up for sale and I do not live there
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Juvenile Dependency
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Oct 17,2012 3:40 PM

I am unclear on your question, but an 18 year old is considered an adult in Colorado with all the rights and responsibilities thereof.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon