04/18/12, 1:01 pm
I got hurt at work.What do i need to do to be able to sue them.I have a buging disk and a herniated disc pushing on a nerve in my back.I slipped on o spill.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Pennsylvania  |  Workers Compensation Law
Cost: Free


Frank Lafferty Says:

Jan 08,2014 11:59 AM

You are not able to "sue" your employer in the traditional sense of the word. You would need to file a workers' compensation claim. Most attorneys will discuss this matter with you free of charge and you can decide if you need representation after discussing the matter with an experienced workers compensation attorney.

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania and is personal in nature, not professional in nature. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.

Frank Lafferty
Norfleet and Lafferty, LLC
1300 Market Street, Suite 202B,Lemoyne, PA 17043

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon