10/22/12, 9:09 am
What can i do if i was the victim of a hit and run car accident?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Vehicle Accident Law
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Oct 23,2012 10:47 PM

You should contact an attorney to explore what options you may have. If you were injured, you need to seek the appropriate medical care immediately. DO NOT WAIT. Lastly, check your own insurance policy to see if you have Uninsured Motorist Coverage. Lastly, I would file a police report.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon