04/14/14, 1:01 pm
I made a verbal arrangement with someone in reference to help me with taking over the mortgage of my home, because at that time I was facing losing it and I assumed that there was no way to get help. He moved people into the basement and the first floor, the bills he had promised to take care of are not being done. I told him in December 2013, that I was not going forward with the deal anymore and I need him to tell his people to leave, he said that he cannot do so. I need my home to start doing my day care business again in order for me to pay bills. Can you help.
United States   |   New York  |  Real Estate and Real Property
Cost: Paid


Eric Gottfried Says:

Apr 21,2014 3:53 PM

Speak with Mark Lefkowicz, Esq. of my office. He can offer help. 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: