11/11/15, 6:06 am
How do I vacant a garnishment
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Civil Litigation Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Nov 16,2015 10:04 AM

Please contact my office and ask to speak with Mark Lefkowicz, Esq.

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon


Jay Knispel Says:

Nov 12,2015 11:19 AM

To attempt and vacant a garnishment you will first need to get a copy of the court order that was filed to put the garnishment into effect. You can find this copy at the courthouse or sometimes online. This court order will allow for you to see the return of service which will tell you where the paperwork was served. You will need to then file a motion to vacate the judgment for lack of personal service.

Free Legal Consultations and or Case Evaluations.

Jay Knispel
The Law Offices of Jay S. Knispel, LLC
26 Court Street, #2511 ,Brooklyn, New York 11242

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon