04/19/13, 3:03 pm
I went through a divorce some years ago. In the judgement of divorce I agreed to accept a lesser amount of support and I never went to court to enforce payments since I was in fear of my ex. Can I go back now and sue him for back child support even though I never filed with child support enforcement??
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Apr 22,2013 11:52 AM

In order to determine what rights you have to receive back support, please contact Mark Lefkowicz of my office 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon