01/12/12, 2:02 am
I live in ca with my three yr old Android her father. He has been verbally abuseing me cheating on me And has threatened my life with a gun. I want to flee to fl which I have significant connection can I file fir custody
Share This:
United States   |   Oklahoma  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Maria Blakely Says:

Apr 10,2012 8:20 AM

I think you posted this under the wrong state.

Maria Blakely
Blakely Law Office
P.O. Box 826,Hugo, OK 74743

Share This: