03/20/13, 5:05 am
Is there any ways to get Benefit for the children whos father past away in 36 years old in Surgery its doctors mistake / He had 3 children of age 5 7 and 10 who needs food and stuff to grow
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Child Custody Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 20,2013 12:50 PM

If the children's father died as a result of a mistake, negligence or malpractice, they may have a claim. It is important that you speak with an attorney immediately. Call my office for assistance. Eric Gottfried 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon


Andrew Rader Says:

Mar 20,2013 8:56 AM

If their father passed away due to the surgeons negligence, there is the potential for a medical malpractice case. Medical malpractice cases are time sensitive, so make sure you contact an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your options.

Andrew Rader
Cutler Rader, PL
1166 W. Newport Center Dr Suite 308,Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon