04/17/12, 12:12 pm
If I submitted my dna for a pc 261a3 that happend 12 years ago when I was a minor do I have a right to the findings of the dna test
Share This:
United States   |   California  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

Apr 18,2012 9:34 AM

Probably not but I would not worry about criminal charges because the statute of limitations has passed. If the DNA came back as match you would have been arrested a long time ago.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: