02/25/13, 6:06 pm
How does someone request the courts to vacate a closed child support order
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Colorado  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Christopher Kendrick Says:

Feb 28,2013 12:19 PM

I am not sure I understand your question. If there is a current child support order in place, you must seek to modify that order through the court that retained jurisdiction over your case. This usually requires a significant and continuing change in circumstances. If you are seeking to have your child support changed, I would consult with an attorney to best deal with your situation.

Nothing in this communication should be considered legal advice. Nor should this communication lead you to believe that an attorney-client relationship has been created. Only after thorough analysis of your case with you in my office can I provide effective legal advice on your specific issue.

Christopher Kendrick
Lubchenco, Kendrick, & Baldridge, LLP
2222 South Albion Street, Ste. 360,Denver, CO 80222

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon