02/02/13, 1:01 pm
If you have a small business which is incorporated and no longer get along with your partner and they can't afford to buy you out what legal options do you have?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Business Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Feb 05,2013 9:31 AM

It largely depends on the assets vs debts of the corporation. Your options may include dissolution of the business. Please contact Mark Lefkowicz, of my office, to discuss your options. We welcome the opportunity to help. Eric J. Gottfried Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP 150 Broadway | Suite 1007 | New York, NY 10038 E-mail: EJG@LGLAWYERS.COM Main Office Telephone: 212-766-5665 | Facsimile: 212-608-5201 Call us Toll-Free at 1-88-88-LAW-FIRM Visit our brand-new online law offices at: WWW.LGLAWYERS.COM or e-mail us at: INFO@LGLAWYERS.COM

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon