10/03/13, 5:05 pm
I was riding my motorcycle and was stopped at a stop sign. I was git from behind by a vehicle. I fell off the bike and it landed on top of me after being hit by the car. The bike was totaled. I had x-rays and went to physical therapy for several weeks for my leg/knee. I need to settle with the insurance company and wondered what I should ask for a settlement. Please advise. Thanks
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   Pennsylvania  |  Injury Law
Cost: Free


Frank Lafferty Says:

Jan 08,2014 11:54 AM

You would be best served by discussing the matter with an experienced attorney. Motorcycle accidents can be a difficult based on the potential for unpaid medical bills that are not covered like they are under a traditional automobile policy. Most attorneys will not give you an amount to ask for without full knowledge of your claim and the actual damages you sustained (medical bills, wage loss, etc).

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania and is personal in nature, not professional in nature. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.

Frank Lafferty
Norfleet and Lafferty, LLC
1300 Market Street, Suite 202B,Lemoyne, PA 17043

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon