03/13/18, 3:03 pm
hi. I'm mark. I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks. my question is would the landlord at my place (I rent) be able to throw me out due to lack of paying rent. I am widowed with no children.
Share This:
United States   |   Pennsylvania  |  Americans with Disabilities Act
Cost: Free


Leonard Hill Says:

Apr 05,2018 9:02 AM

I would strongly encourage you to contact an attorney who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law. Based on where you live, here is one source for which to find an attorney: - Lawyer Referral Service of the Allegheny County Bar Association.

Leonard Hill
Hill & Associates
123 S. Broad Street, Suite 1100,Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19109
(215) 567-7600

Share This: