05/09/12, 3:03 pm
Yes my question is my son got stabbed in a club and he started on a lawsuit against the club and he has left town or something my question is it too late to get another lawyer
Share This:
United States   |   New York  |  Injury Law
Cost: Free


Pasquale Calcagno Says:

Jun 20,2012 12:19 AM

The plaintiff, your son, must prosecute his claim/case. If he does not do so, it is likely the case will be dismissed by the Court. However, keep in mind I do not have enough information to give you an adequate answer. I would recommend having your son meet with another lawyer immediately if it is not already too late.

Pasquale Calcagno
Calcagno & Associates, PLLC
900 South Avenue,Staten Island, NY 10314

Share This: