06/24/12, 4:04 pm
If I took a picture for a magazine company adverisement, and someone got a hold of the picture to use for a strip club advertisement, is there any legal recourse that I can take?
Share This:
United States   |   South Carolina  |  Copyright Law
Cost: Free


Evan Guthrie Says:

Jul 09,2012 5:38 PM

If you have rights to the photo you can assert them to stop using them for promotion or bring an action for their use without permission. Evan Guthrie Law Firm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of South Carolina. The Evan Guthrie Law Firm practices in the areas of estate planning probate wills living trust special needs trusts personal injury accident and divorce and family law and entertainment law. For further information visit his website at . Follow on Twitter!/ekglaw Like on Facebook . Avvo LinkedIn Google + Evan Guthrie Law Firm 164 Market Street Suite 362 Charleston SC 29401 843-926-3813

Evan Guthrie
Evan Guthrie Law Firm
164 Market Street Suite 362,Charleston, SC 29401

Share This: