04/18/12, 1:01 am
I have a case pending right now (civil case)how long this would be over because me and my wife decided to go abroad its been 2 years already i just filed a lawsuit with my employer.
Share This:
United States   |   California  |  Civil Rights Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

Apr 18,2012 9:33 AM

That really depends, the courts in Los Angeles County are backed up and criminal cases are given priority. Your attorney would be in a better position to answer this question.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: