04/17/12, 11:11 pm
when I make a outgoing phone call my social security number shows up on the caller ID of the person im calling . This is not a joke . I have been fighting with the phone company for 2 months over this.. What kind of case do I have? If I have a case what type of attorney do I look for. Who do I turn to ? this has caused so much stress and frustration my hair actually started falling out in clumps. If the wrong type of person figures out that this is my social security number and not a phone number. I could lose everything. What do I do ?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   California  |  Computer & Technology Law
Cost: Free


Darrell York Says:

Apr 18,2012 9:35 AM

Either change your phone number or your phone carrier, that is the easiest way and alot cheaper than hiring an attorney.

Darrell York
Law Offices of Darrell J. York
27240 Turnberry Lane, Suite 200,Valencia, CA 91355

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon