04/13/12, 9:09 pm
I am pro se and the opposing attorney will not send my requested documents
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New Jersey  |  Contracts
Cost: Free


Barry F. Gartenberg, Esq. Says:

Apr 15,2012 3:00 PM

Unless the material you requested is privileged, you are most likely entitled to it if your serve a Document Demand pursuant NJ Ct. R. 4:18. Please feel free to contact me ASAP so that we may explore your options and protect your legal rights. 973-921-0600. Kindly note and remember that my response is merely a general comment on the law related to your question, and NOT legal advice or opinion. Also, your question and my response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between us. You cannot rely upon what I have written, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you or render an opinion. Even simple facts you have not shared can completely change my answer. For me to give you legal advice or opinion, you would need to hire me to be your lawyer, and then we would need to discuss this in detail and go over the documents.

Barry F. Gartenberg, Esq.
Barry F. Gartenberg, L.L.C.
505 Morris Avenue – Suite 102,Springfield, NJ 07801

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon