03/03/13, 10:10 pm
Mother has full custody and lives with the 3year old child in New Jersey. The father lives in New York and gets visitation every weekend. Is it possible for the mother to move to a Texas witout permission and what rights does the father have.
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Family Law Divorce Child Custody and Adoption
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Mar 04,2013 11:55 AM

In order to permit a custodial parent to relocate the Court will evaluate many factors, such as non-custodial parent involvement and "best interests of the child." In order to properly advise you, please contact our office for a consultation.

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon