04/18/13, 3:03 pm
I was married 13 yrs ago in the state of Florida. My wife and I have not spoke since a fight 7 yrs ago. I live in NY and I think she lives in Alabama. We have had no contact in the past seven years,. no matter what attempts I have made. I am lost on where to begin to close this chapter in my life. I need to be divorced. Any idea on where to start?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   New York  |  Divorce Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Apr 22,2013 11:50 AM

You may be able to obtain a divorce "by publication" Please contact Mark Lefkowicz in my office for assistance. Tel #: 212-766-5665

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon