10/16/14, 7:07 am
can i file for a legal separation (leading to divorce) myself. there is one minor child involved
United States   |   New York  |  Divorce Law
Cost: Free


Eric Gottfried Says:

Oct 20,2014 3:12 PM

There are several requirements for a "conversion" divorce. I suggest you speak with Mark Lefkowicz of my office for guidance. Please call Mark Lefkowicz to call him at our easily accessible Long Island office. Our telephone number there is: (516) 515-1LAW or (516) 515-1529 Best regards, Eric J. Gottfried Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP 40 Broad Street • 4th Floor • New York, NY 10004 Telephone 212-766-5665 • Fax 212-608-5201 • Toll-Free 1-88-88-LAW-FIRM

The mere transmission or receipt of any materials from our website or e-mail, is not intended to create, nor does receipt of these materials establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP and you or anyone else. We are unable to provide you with a final legal opinion without a complete consultation with our offices. No legal relationship is established with Lefkowicz & Gottfried, LLP absent the execution of a retainer agreement with our offices. Complete legal notice at: We do not accept service by any electronic means. This transmission is intended only for the proper addressee and contains information protected from use, review, disclosure, copying, or reliance on its contents.

Eric Gottfried
Gottfried Law, PLLC
40 Broad Street - 4th Floor,New York, NY 10004

Share This: