03/03/14, 6:06 pm
how can I get the least possible time if my charges are G PC 215(a), PC 664/215(a), PC 664/211(a), VC 2800.2(a), PC 148(a)(1), VC 23152(a), PC 29800(b), PC 30305(a)(1) but I was intoxicated with alcohol and unaware if my actions?
Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon
United States   |   California  |  Criminal Law
Cost: Free


Joe Dane Says:

Mar 03,2014 6:47 PM

Voluntary intoxication is not a defense to most criminal offenses. You're looking at multiple strikes and presumptive state prison time if convicted. Bottom line? You need the best local criminal defense attorney you can get.

Despite the name of the website, answers given are for information only and do NOT constitute legal advice. Every situation is unique and the complete case (all the facts and information) must be discussed in detail before an opinion can be given. Do not rely on any answers given on this site without consulting face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your case is. Any answer given does NOT form an attorney-client relationship.

Joe Dane
Law Office of Joe Dane
17581 Irvine Blvd., Suite 108,Tustin, CA 92780

Share This: Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Digg Icon