11/07/12, 9:09 am
I was involved in a car accident and I settled with insurance company lawyer received more money than,me they were suppose to pay doctor bills collect or are still calling me one wrote me and said they cleared debt so that check should go to me attorney will not return my call what do I do?
Share This:
United States   |   Alabama  |  Accident Law
Cost: Free


Jim Hasser Says:

Sep 26,2013 11:57 AM

Make an appointment to meet with your lawyer to go over the details. Good luck.

Jim Hasser
Jim Hasser - Attorney at Law
4208 Rochester Rd.,Mobile, AL 36608

Share This: