10/25/13, 7:07 am
My husband has moved out of the house and we are getting a divorce. I haven't worked in 4 years because he has an electrical company and I didn't need to. I would like to know what my legal rights are from this point on.
Share This:
United States   |   New Hampshire  |  Divorce Law
Cost: Free


Ian Reardon Says:

May 31,2014 4:47 PM

You need to seek an attorney ASAP. This is a very complex question and would require hours of research and fact finding. You may be entitled to alimony based on your husbands income.

Ian Reardon
NH Divorce Lawyer
155 Fleet Street,Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03870
(603) 570-4825

Share This: